Sunday, June 30

Letters To Norah {Five Months}

Norah,

I say it each and every time, but truly this month has gone by in a blink of an eye. With buying and selling houses and completely packing our current house, things have been incredibly crazy around here. You've kept up with us and not complained when we've been on the go for far too many hours than I can count. What a flexible baby you are! 


You continue to get cuter and cuter {if that's even possible!} and more and more fun. Your giggles make me smile and laugh and your open mouth smiles are the very best. The way you move your body when you are excited or having fun is so cute. I love how we can tell when you are having fun by the smiles on your face and the way you flail your arms and legs.



You are THIS CLOSE to sitting up all on your own. You can do it, you just need someone to make sure you don't fall to the side. You are super good at staying up when you have something in front of you to keep you focused {like Coop}. 


I know daddy and I will have our hands full because you are going to be crawling before we know it. You scoot everywhere. One minute you'll be on your play mat and the next you'll be way over on the carpet trying to pet your doggies or find a new toy. You get up on all fours, downward dog style, and get from one place to another, especially when you are in your crib. 



You tried cereal for the first time this past month. Sometimes you're really into it and others, not so much. Probably a reason why you aren't loving it all the time is because I haven't been very consistent about giving it to you. With things being so crazy around here, that's one thing that hasn't always happened. Your doctor told me that you could start baby food in a couple weeks once you've been on cereal for awhile, but I think I'll wait until the beginning of August. July is going to be such a crazy month and there is no way we are going to be able to give you cereal/food on a consistent basis. Why rush, right?!? 



I'm sorry this month's note is so short. We are going to make so many memories this next month. I can't wait to tell you all about them! 



I love you to the moon and back,

Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!