Thursday, June 27

Blessed

Just a bit ago, as I was rocking by baby to sleep, Olive came in the room and fell asleep by the chair. A feeling of gratefulness rushed over me and I almost began to cry. As my beautiful, healthy baby drifted off to sleep, I couldn't help but to think how lucky I am. Sure, life has been really (understatement) stressful right now. Yes, our house is an absolute mess. And, like usual, we've had to pay for more vet bills than we'd ever imagine in a month. 

But, my pups are healthy. My baby is asleep. My husband just grilled a delicious dinner and we ate outside. Possibly the last time we grill and/or eat outside at this house! We close on our new house tomorrow and we move in next week. One amazing chapter is coming to an end, but we have so much to look forward to. 

Really, how did I get so lucky?!? I'll go to bed tonight feeling incredibly blessed in the midst of one of the craziest times in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!