Tuesday, June 11

2 Years

2 years ago at this time, the doors to the church opened wide and I got to see my husband waiting for me at the end of the aisle. It's hard to imagine that two full years have past since that day because I remember it like yesterday. As we were reminiscing about our wedding the other day, we both agreed that it was the absolute most fun day of our lives. {We are hesitant to say best because that may be reserved for Norah and any other kids that may join our family!} 


A lot has happened in our lives in the past two years and life is going by quicker than we would like. However, not many days go by that I don't think about our wedding day. Each time I think about it, a smile washes over my face. 

I'm so lucky to have my best friend by my side each and every day. No one else in this world can understand me and make me laugh like he does. Norah is so lucky to have him as her daddy. 

10 years ago when I met him, never in a million years did I think this would be our life. I couldn't be more thankful and blessed that it is though. I'm so proud of everything that we've accomplished together and can't wait to see what else life has in store for us. 


Of course, I often wish we could go back and relive our wedding and honeymoon. That was an amazing time in our lives. Because we can't, I'll hold memories and pictures so very close to my heart -- especially today.  

Happy Anniversary, Kurt. I love you more than you'll ever know. Thank you for all that you do, especially simply being you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!