Tuesday, July 26

we're not in college anymore...

...unfortunately, in some respects. I must say I miss a lot of things about college - friends, lack of responsibility, the college town atmosphere, Bloomington. I do not miss the school part - tests, homework, papers, etc. I absolutely don't miss Kurt's crazy nasty houses and the horrible decorations/home furnishings. We've kept one thing straight out of college in our apartmentand house until the other day...thank goodness it's gone!

Here's a look at the front corner of the house before:

Ah, yes. A touch lamp. And, yes it is crooked.


And now, our little upgrade...



Only thing is the cord. However, that shouldn't be a problem for too long {hopefully}. We plan on getting another chair and little table to finish off that corner and add more seating in our living room. We're now on the hunt for a new chair that will fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!