Thursday, July 7

slow down!

Woah, we're back. In fact we've been back for a week now. This summer is going way too quickly!

Our wedding was perfect. More than I dreamed of, imagined, and pictured for so long. I'm sad it's now over, but excited about our future together. Many, many more updates to come.

Our honeymoon was absolutely perfect except one thing...I wanted to stay forever! We were gone for 2 weeks and still didn't seem long enough. We have tons of pictures from that to share, too.

I thought things would really slow down once we got home and got all settled in. They haven't yet and don't seem like they will for a little while. So, I'll try to catch up as best as possible. But some things were pushed to the back burner or nonexistent for many months before the wedding that need tending to now! All the laundry is done {well last load in the washer for now!}, the house is now somewhat cleaned {thank God!}, and we're slowly but surely going through presents and finding spots for them. Next up, yard work this weekend...ugh! And, thank you note writing is beginning right now. I'll leave you with one picture from the wedding {the only one I have so far}. On of our options for our Thank You cards. Have a great Thursday and {probably} weekend. I'll be back to update about the yard next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!