Wednesday, July 27

not in college con't

After today, I am really reminded I'm not in college. I am currently posting laying in bed ready to go to sleep for the evening. I had tutoring this morning and then ran a couple errands. At noon I met all my 2nd grade teacher friends at the pool for a summer team meeting. Right away I started off the meeting with drinks and continued to drink until I left at 4:30. Sounds like a pretty great meeting, huh?!? :)

I met Kurt at the car shop and dropped my car off {because the air isn't working..ugh!} and then we ran a couple errands. We went to Three Wisemen for dinner/drinks early and sat outside. Wednesdays are $2.50 pint nights so of course we both had some beer...I just continued my drinking trend for the day. I'm exhausted from this little bit of day drinking and trying to extend it into the evening....ugh, I'm getting old.

Kurt went to hockey for the night, so I hanging with the dogs and planning a very early bedtime. Too bad it's still light outside or I might be sleeping right now!

On a side note, we were talking after our meeting about babies and such. I expressed my concern that EVERYONE will know I'm pregnant {when the time comes} way before we're ready to tell anyone because they'll notice right away if I don't drink. Sounds like I need to reconsider this whole drinking thing, huh? That's a whole different conversation for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!