Sunday, January 10

resolutions

Typically I don't make New Year's Resolutions, but 2010 is different. Kurt and I have decided to spend more time together...without distractions. During the week it can be challenging for us to find time to spend together. Most days after school I work out and don't get home until after 7. Kurt works many evenings, but his schedule is different each week. The nights that we are both home to spend time with each other, we {a lot of the time} throw together dinners, eat in front of the tv, read our emails, etc. Last week was a great way to start off the year. We spent four nights together...we made dinner and ate at the table together!

Most of the time I blog in the evening. But, I'm not willing to blog on evenings when we're spending time together. I'm going to try and balance everything out, but most likely I'll be posting less than I have been.

Hopefully, I'll be back tomorrow to {finally} share with you our Mexico pictures and later on in the week share our updates we made this weekend. Today was a crazy busy day and we've already made plans for some more things next weekend. Hope you had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!