Tuesday, January 19

quick recap

I've been very tongue-tied lately. Instead of telling you a lot about our trip, I'll let you see {some} of the pictures. Hope you had a great long weekend!!


Getting ready for dinner...taking a break from dancing!


The whole family {minus Allison} at a new restaurant...beautiful!


Hanging out at dinner :)



She l.o.v.e.d. the Santa at our hotel!



My wonderful family.



Taking a break from eating at our favorite place...Edith's. Yum!



New Year's Eve
Julia and Christopher playing doctor...her foot was hurt.



Resting up after eating a yummy home-cooked New Year's Eve dinner.



Really not wanting to go out to celebrate New Year's -- losers I know.
We were exhausted and tired so we decided to take beers down to the beach and have a low-key night.
What a great way to begin 2010!



Happy 2010!!!
First picture of the year!



Last night -- beautiful sunset from our patio!



Julia with her baby on the last night.

Although our trip seemed extra short this year, we still had a great time. Kurt and I {along with some friends} will be heading back down to Cabo for my spring break. I can't wait to be back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!