Tuesday, August 11

stress genes

Why was I blessed with the stress genes?!? Well, they've been going like crazy lately and I'd like a break! But, guess what?!? We get to begin looking for houses, again. :(

There are SO many crazy and annoying things that happened with this house that we wanted. I had hoped that today I'd get to tell about the l.o.n.g. road to our first house, but unfortunately we haven't found that house yet. The seller {for whatever reason} didn't want to try and negotiate with us even though we moved a lot in our offers. I'm trying to push all that frustration {and waste of time!!!} out of my mind so we can push forward and try to find something else.

Maybe we'll be able to find a great house that works better for our budget. Let's just hope. And pray. And beg. And.... {I really just want to start blogging about a house and more interesting things....}

On top of all this, school starts a week from today. My {new} room was almost complete until they decided to paint the entire room today, so they moved everything into the hall. Oh joy! I'm just ready for the kids to be there. Hopefully I'll be able to share a picture of my new room soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!