Monday, December 2

Letters To Norah {10 Months}

N,

Why does life go by so very quickly? As I sit here and think of everything I want to tell you, I wish I had more time to write about the memories I've shared with you this past month. However, I can't help but to think of the 10+ other things on my checklist for the evening. Our lives are busy - daddy, you, & me. It seems like we're always on the go, always needing to finish another project, or do more laundry. The list goes on. You're always there along for the ride with us. Happy as can be to help us pick a new couch when you've only had one nap, or eat a late dinner out because we didn't get home in time to cook.

I've promised myself that I wouldn't let the holiday season slip by us this year. We've had so much to celebrate lately and had so much fun doing so. And, it's only going to get better. Christmas is soon, then Cabo, and {I can hardly believe it} your FIRST birthday. I know at the end of January I'll look back and wonder how all of those fun events are already over. But for now, I'm going to soak in every moment I have with you during your first holiday season.

Because I have writers block right now, I'm going to let some pictures do the talking from the past month.

Eating is quite possibly one of your most favorite things to do. You are so proud of yourself with how well you are able to use your hands. And, thank goodness you aren't a picky eater {yet}! Many times I get the most smiles out of you while you are sitting in your seat {maybe it's because you have to sit still}.



Oh, my sweet puppy dog. Your first Halloween was really celebrated on November 1st because it was pouring down rain on Halloween night. That really gave us two nights to celebrate! You didn't mind wearing your costume and you loved watching all the kids trick-or-treat. Next year, I'm sure you'll be right in all the action.





Of course you loved your first Thanksgiving. You had so much fun playing with your cousins and enjoyed all the food. I can't imagine what it'll be like next year when you, Ally, and Victoria will be running around together!




The weekend after Thanksgiving, we went to have breakfast with Mrs. Claus. You had so much fun! You loved shaking the bells and 'singing' along with the big girls. You were very curious about Santa. You loved riding on the train with mommy and playing in the playroom. I wonder if you'll sit on Santa's lap next year?!?






As I sit here thinking about what life was like a year ago, I can't believe that daddy and I hadn't met you yet. I can't imagine life without you here each and every day. You make me laugh and smile ear to ear every single day. I can't wait to spend my most favorite time of year with you - our first holiday season together. I love you, N. More than you'll ever know.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!