Tuesday, August 23

to shop or not?!?

I was just looking through my closet to try and find an outfit to wear to school tomorrow. {Yes, I have to pick my outfit out the night before or I'll be really, really late to work in the morning!} I yelled down to Kurt saying I really want to go shopping and get some new stuff. And that I really need some new clothes....! :)

Funny how things work because while cooking dinner we were talking about money. We were talking about stuff you talk about when you get married...trying to save for the future even more than we were before. "We need to stop spending so much money," came out of my mouth during this discussion.

Ugh, I know we need to save money, but looking cute is important too! Right?!? {ha} I guess no shopping is in the near future. Now back to figuring out what to wear.

P.S- My first day was great. I'm exhausted and thinking of going to bed soon. This year is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!