Monday, August 29

i hate mondays

Mondays are awful.
And to top it off, I had the worst headache most all day today.
So I skipped my workout, came home after work, and just woke up from a little cat-nap.
My night isn't turning out so horribly after-all!

On another note, I learned about the My Fitness Pal app the other day. I have started using it and I love it! My goal is to lose all 12 lbs. I gained after our honeymoon/this summer and maybe a couple more pounds before Josh and Mer's wedding. I lost two pounds last week just being back in the school routine and working out twice. Looks like this is possible!

"Cleaning Tuesdays" is making its way back to our house starting tomorrow. I used to religiously clean at the apartment every Tuesday and then I wouldn't have to worry about it on the weekends. I'm dreading having to clean tomorrow because we've put it off for so long. But, I'll be thankful this long weekend {and many other weekends} that I don't have to use my days to clean.

I'm off to enjoy my lazy night before the rest of this week starts getting crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!