Tuesday, November 3

scooby boo!


Halloween has never been my favorite holiday, but I was determined to make this one memorable. We were really excited for our first year to pass out candy to trick-or-treaters. Meredith and Josh invited our friends, Drew and Meg, and Kurt and I over for dinner. We decided to put a sign on our door telling the trick-or-treaters to come get their candy four houses down! Coop came with us {in his Peyton Manning jersey} and hung out on the porch while we passed out candy. We thought we bought enough candy for us to have some left-overs, but we ran out 45 minutes early!! {Guess we shouldn't have been so generous at the beginning of the evening!!}


Coop and I warming up before dinner.

After our very yummy dinner, Kurt and I walked home to change into our costumes. We had to leave 'Scooby' at home for the evening......



The Four Characters from Scooby Doo!
I think we pulled it off pretty darn well! :)

We quickly headed up to three of our friends' apartment. It was fun to see all of the costumes and hang out with some friends for the evening. That's about it for our Halloween. Hope you had a great one, too!


Loyd {one of the party hosts} and Mer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!