Wednesday, April 9

Norah - 14 Months

I haven't been around much lately, but I figured it was about time to document some of the adorable things Norah has learned recently as I know the days continue to pass us by even quicker than the one before.

Norah's first birthday was a blast. I'm so glad we decided to have our photographer come to capture all the memories. We now have so many amazing pictures to cherish that day. Since then, Norah has of course been growing like a weed and soaking in every thing going on around her. Here are some of my favorite things that she is doing currently:

-I love when we ask her what a doggy says. She responds with a muffled "woof" and quite the smirk on her face.

-When trekking up the stairs {usually before a nap or bedtime}, she makes it very clear that she wants everyone to join. She'll stop about midway up the stairs and pat her belly to get the dogs to come {she's imitating what we do when we call the dogs and pat our legs so they come}!

-Usually when she sees a banana, she'll repeat "ma na na" until she can take one bite. Then she's over it... :)

-It drives me nuts when she opens up all the drawers of her dresser and pulls all her clothes out. However, it's super cute to watch her try to put them all on. She can quite figure it out, but I'm sure she will sooner than later. My independent, strong willed baby!

-Norah absolutely loves playing outside now that it's nice. She'll reach her hand up until I put mine down so that she can hold a finger or two while we go for walks. She loves riding her bike and sitting in her stroller for long walks.

I can't believe how quickly she is growing and how fast time passes us by. She is such a wonderful blessing to us and makes each and every day amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!