Sunday, October 27

Catching Up

It's been way too long since I've posted. Norah's 8 month birthday has come and gone...today she turned 9 months. Yes things have been SUPER crazy with all our renovations, but really I couldn't do her 8 month letter because our computer was unplugged and in the middle of the office for three weeks. It's now unplugged again because tomorrow we're getting new carpet!! Thank goodness! I'm going to make it a point {even though this week is going to be another crazy one} to blog this week. I have 8 and 9 month pictures to share. 


This is the last time we'll have to look at this gross carpet. Tomorrow it's going to look like a new upstairs...well it pretty much is a brand new upstairs! 

And, our baby took her first steps today. Watch out world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!