Monday, August 12

I Survived

As much as I thought it was impossible for me, I did survive my first day working since Norah was born, and a new job! I did feel like I was back in college during syllabus week -- getting a lot of information thrown at me. I did have a few moments of tears this morning and I'm sure will continue to have more as the days and weeks go on. But, life will go on. 

As my wonderful friend, Lauren, told me last night, "You will be the first person she sees when she wakes up in the morning and the last person she sees when she goes to sleep." So very true, Laur. Those words are so comforting to me and will be each and every day. 

Only three more work days until our weekend begins! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!