Monday, July 22

21...

...the number of days I have left to spend with Norah before I start my new job and my maternity leave is over. I'm having a harder time with this than I ever thought possible. I've been way too emotional the last couple days, tearing up often as she snuggles before a nap, giggles, or cries out in pain from her teeth. 

I'm thankful that I have a wonderful job waiting for me and that it's four days a week. I'm so thankful for this time that I've had with her and will soak up every last minute of the next 21 days. I know working will ultimately be good for me, but I'm sad about missing out on spending every day with her. 

I'm overwhelmed by the number of changes that have happened in my life recently and they are making me an emotional mess! We head out to California for a week tomorrow to spend time with best friends. I can't wait. I'm thinking it's just what I need to get away from all the stress. For now, I'll pack and think about work another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!