Monday, September 19

bouquet

I'm not a huge flower person. I think they're pretty, but I don't know anything about them. The flowers for our wedding were important to me because I wanted them to look good but I wasn't very picky. I trusted our florists and hoped for the best {they were wonderful!!}.

I absolutely loved my bouquet. It was perfect. I went back and forth between wanting an all white one and wanting one with a little color. I decided on one with a little color and I'm so happy I did. The peach English Roses {my absolute new favorite!} looked so great with my dress and in pictures...I'm not bias or anything! Needless to say, they might be my go to flowers in the future if I ever buy flowers.


But how can something this pretty turn into this???

I wish I could have saved my pretty bouquet forever, but I'm glad I have such great pictures to remind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!